Gym Membership: Terms & Conditions
Monthly memberships remain active and continue on a month-to-month basis. It is the member’s responsibility to inform The Woman’s Place if they wish to make any changes to their membership agreement.
Cancellation & Hold Policies
Our monthly payment plan makes it easy to get started with your new TWP fitness plan. Life happens and our flexible membership options will be sure to fit your lifestyle.
- No Contracts (requires pre-authorized payment. Cancel anytime with 30 days notice & $40 admin fee).
- Unlimited medical hold (no fee, Doctor’s note required)
- Vacation hold (maximum 3 months per year; $10 hold fee per month)
- Members must be 16 years of age to attend the facility without an adult.
- Members 13, 14 or 15 years of age may attend WITH an adult.
- Must have parent/guardian waiver signed if 13-17 years of age.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Private Training
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- All sessions must be paid in advance or a payment plan be set up with the front desk.
- Registered Programs
- Pre-paid classes are non-refundable once the program has commenced.
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund or credit.
- Individual Classes
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 3 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
Payment for Products & Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollars at the time of payment. THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
An automatic $25 NSF fee is levied when a monthly payment bounces or is returned via credit card or chequing account.
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE may alter the information on its web site from time to time. THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.